Stock photography again

Well, look at how time flies. One minute I'm sat in M&S thinking about corporate social responsibility, the next I am two contracts later back in mortgages and sat in sunny Watford.

In the meantime, I have finally found an outlet for my photography, and this blog will be tracking my progress. After years of hobby photography, the odd wedding and lots of kit buying, I am now submitting to Alamy and trying to sell my wares. It's been tough to step up to the kind of quality they want but very good for my photography and very motivating...cue one or two images taken in the last busy three weeks, from old stock...

La Defense, Paris, France
La Defense, Paris, France


to new stock...

Cottages in Caldbeck, Northern Fells, Lake District
Cottages in Caldbeck, Northern Fells, Lake District

and Amsterdam last weekend to come...

No comments: