Grow your own fruit

Tayberry plant isolated on white showing leaves and fruit
Tayberry plant isolated on white showing leaves and fruit


It has been an eventful week, with some harsh criticism of my images on the Alamy forum. I don't wish to dwell on it, but since this is my own soapbox I will just say this; If you are not interested in the QC Tests, don't post a comment.

Back to new photography, and this little gem has made it through. It is quite nice that this image could be used to illustrate growing your own fruit, as I actually grew it. I did have to sacrifice the two un-ripe fruits as I removed the whole branch but that's just what you have to do in the name of stock. Tayberries however, are not very common, and I am loathed to keyword it as a raspberry (even though I'd probably get away with it), so it will probably not sell.

Enjoy the picture, I enjoyed the berry!

No comments: