It's all over!


>Knife salesman behind display of knives at the Tsukiji fish market, Tokyo, Japan
Knife salesman behind display of knives at the Tsukiji fish market, Tokyo, Japan

...Japan, that is!!! I've finished editing my Japan pictures and so I shortly will have 250 images of Japan online with Alamy. I reckon 1 in 10 pictures I shot have been made it onto Alamy which means that I shot about 2,500 pictures in 14 days. There's quite a lot of sumo and baseball pictures which aren't of suitable quality for stock but perfectly good for my own album and web use, and a load of similars from things like the Kamakura horseback archery.

Of course, the downside of my collection on Alamy being so Japan-heavy is that my CTR will probably drop further since travel is such a competitive area. But, who cares, the hard work is over..almost. I have got to keyword about 150...

Fresh seafood and fish stall at the Tsukiji fish market, Tokyo, Japan 3/3
Fresh seafood and fish stall at the Tsukiji fish market, Tokyo, Japan 3/3
Fresh tuna on sale at the Tsukiji fish market, Tokyo, Japan 2/3
Fresh tuna on sale at the Tsukiji fish market, Tokyo, Japan 2/3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great shots of Japan, Andy. Good luck with the Alamy submission. Really liked the horseback archery images. The market shots remind me of a similar place in Seattle (Pike Place Market) that I photographed for the Irish Times earlier this year. It's amazing how you'll find so many places that look similar thousands of miles apart.